of your 18" Westcoast-Mxtbars
Metal: 1080 mild gauge steel tubing with .125 wall thickness
Coating: POWDERCOATED Color: BLACK
*Powdercoating ends 4 inches before each side for easier installation of your
- 5 1/2" spread in the middle of the handlebar. Then bends and rises up
2" and then the 1-1/4" tubing is swaged (tapered) down to
1"diameter. (Fits conventional controls)
- Both sides have 1/2" holes punched for internal wiring.
- Cross width is 31 1/2" across and pullback is 3 1/2".
- Your Wrist angle will be at a 18 degree angle Cross bar is welded to sit flat
on a 28 degree rake
- The (2) - 3/4" holes in middle of the bar are made to be centered for
the 3 1/2 spacing of the risers.The
throttle side tubing at 1" is honed out and notched for fly by wire.
Risers: 3 1/2" spacing between risers. (Fits conventional top
triple tree clamps). 1/2" x 5/8" oval holes are 1 7/8" up from the bottom
for internal wiring. 3/4" diameter cross bar welded at
the bottom of the risers above the internal wiring holes. It is measured 4" up
from the bottom end of the riser. (This makes the handlebar compatible with
- These bungs are designed to be a steel 1 piece, 3-tier design. First tier
fits inside the 1 1/4" tubing. Second tier meets flush with the bottom of the
risers and is TIG welded bonding the bung to the riser. The third tier widens
to 1 1/2" and is hollowed out 1/4" deep. This eliminates the need of a
traditional washer setup, the handlebar bushing fits perfectly inside the
- Heavy Duty Bushings
- Grade 8 or Grade 9 (L9) bolts
- These Handlebars are measured by overall height 16 inch risers with the 2
inch rise on the top cross bar equals 16 inches.
- 6 total weld points