of your 14" Westcoast-Mxtbars RG15Fitment: * 2015-2020 ROAD GLIDESfor 2014 and earlier bikes see MX-TBARS Category * 2018 and earlier STREET GLIDES VERY IMPORTANT: IF YOU HAVE ABS. YOU WILL BE ABLE TO SWAP YOUR
CURRENT CABLES AND WIRING TO THESE. IF YOUR BIKE DO NOT HAVE ABS. YOU WILL
NEED TO EXTEND YOUR CABLES AND WIRING OR GO DOWN A SIZE TO 12".
- 5 1/2" spread in the middle of the handlebar. Then bends and rises up
2" and then the 1-1/4" tubing is swaged (tapered) down to
1"diameter. (Fits conventional controls)
- Both sides have
1/2" holes punched for internal wiring.
- Cross width is 31 1/2" across and pullback is 3 1/2".
- Your Wrist angle will be at a 18 degree angle Cross bar is welded to sit flat
on a 28 degree rake
- The (2) - 3/4" holes in middle of the bar are made to be centered for
the 3 1/2 spacing of the risers.
throttle side tubing at 1" is honed out and notched for fly by wire.
Risers: 3 1/2" spacing between risers.
(Fits conventional top triple tree clamps). 1/2" x 5/8" oval holes are 1
7/8" up from the bottom for internal wiring.
- Heavy Duty Bushings FOR ROAD GLIDE
- Grade 8 or Grade 9 (L9) bolts
- These Handlebars are measured by overall height 12 inch risers with the 2 inch
rise on the top cross bar equals 14 inches.
- 4 total weld points- 2 holes will need to be made in the nacelle plastic to pass through and
bolt down directly to the triple trees.- On road glides the nipple on the
underside of the vibration dampener on the inside part of the controls
must be cut off to fit on our bars.