of your 18" Westcoast-Mxtbars RG15
- 5 1/2" spread in the middle of the handlebar. Then bends and rises up
2" and then the 1-1/4" tubing is swaged (tapered) down to
1"diameter. (Fits conventional controls)
- Both sides have
1/2" holes punched for internal wiring.
- Cross width is 31 1/2" across and pullback is 3 1/2".
- Your Wrist angle will be at a 18 degree angle Cross bar is welded to sit flat
on a 28 degree rake
- The (2) - 3/4" holes in middle of the bar are made to be centered for
the 3 1/2 spacing of the risers.
throttle side tubing at 1" is honed out and notched for fly by wire.
Risers: 3 1/2" spacing between risers.
(Fits conventional top triple tree clamps). 1/2" x 5/8" oval holes are 1
7/8" up from the bottom for internal wiring.
- Heavy Duty Bushings FOR ROAD GLIDE
- Grade 8 bolts
- These Handlebars are measured by overall height 16 inch risers with the 2 inch
rise on the top cross bar equals 18 inches.
- 4 total weld points- 2 holes will need to be made in the nacelle plastic to pass through and
bolt down directly to the triple trees.- On road glides the nipple on the
underside of the vibration dampener on the inside part of the controls
must be cut off to fit on our bars.