of your 18" Westcoast-Mxtbars
Metal: 1080 mild gauge steel tubing with .125 wall thickness
Coating: CHROME Color: N/A
*Powdercoating ends 4 inches before each side for easier installation of your
- 5 1/2" spread in the middle of the handlebar. Then bends and rises up
2" and then the 1-1/4" tubing is swaged (tapered) down to
1"diameter. (Fits conventional controls)
- Both sides have 1/2" holes punched for internal wiring.
- Cross width is 31 1/2" across and pullback is 3 1/2".
- Your Wrist angle will be at a 18 degree angle Cross bar is welded to sit flat
on a 28 degree rake
- The (2) - 3/4" holes in middle of the bar are made to be centered for
the 3 1/2 spacing of the risers.The
throttle side tubing at 1"¯ is honed out and notched for fly by wire.
Risers: 3 1/2" spacing between risers. (Fits conventional top
triple tree clamps). 1/2"¯ x 5/8"¯ oval holes are 1 7/8" up from the bottom
for internal wiring. 3/4" diameter cross bar welded at
the bottom of the risers above the internal wiring holes. It is measured 4"¯ up
from the bottom end of the riser. (This makes the handlebar compatible with
- These bungs are designed to be a steel 1 piece, 3-tier design. First tier
fits inside the 1 1/4"¯ tubing. Second tier meets flush with the bottom of the
risers and is TIG welded bonding the bung to the riser. The third tier widens
to 1 1/2"¯ and is hollowed out 1/4"¯ deep. This eliminates the need of a
traditional washer setup, the handlebar bushing fits perfectly inside the
- Heavy Duty Bushings
- Grade 8 or Grade 9 (L9) bolts
- These Handlebars are measured by overall height 16 inch risers with the 2
inch rise on the top cross bar equals 16 inches.
- 6 total weld points