of your 10" Westcoast-Mxtbars
Metal: 1080 mild gauge steel tubing with
.125 wall thickness
Coating: POWDERCOATED Color: BLACK
*Powdercoating ends 4 inches before each side for easier installation of your
Fitment: Universal Throttle by wire and Throttle cable applications.(Throttle or Fly by wire means having an electronic throttle)
- 5 1/2" spread in the middle of the handlebar. Then bends and rises up
2" and then the 1-1/4" tubing is swaged (tapered) down to
1"diameter. (Fits conventional controls)
- Both sides have
1/2" holes punched for internal wiring.
- Cross width is 31 1/2" across and pullback is 3 1/2".
- Your Wrist angle will be at a 18 degree angle Cross bar is welded to sit flat
on a 28 degree rake
- The (2) - 3/4" holes in middle of the bar are made to be centered for
the 3 1/2 spacing of the risers.The
throttle side tubing at 1" is honed out and notched for fly by wire.
Risers: 3 1/2" spacing between risers.
(Fits conventional top triple tree clamps). 1/2" x 5/8" oval holes are 1
7/8" up from the bottom for internal wiring.
- These bungs are designed to be a steel 1 piece, 3-tier design. First tier
fits inside the 1 1/4" tubing. Second tier meets flush with the bottom of the
risers and is TIG welded bonding the bung to the riser. The third tier widens
to 1 1/2" and is hollowed out 1/4" deep. This eliminates the need of a
traditional washer setup, the handlebar bushing fits perfectly inside the custom
- Heavy Duty Bushings
- Grade 8 or Grade 9 (L9) bolts
- These Handlebars are measured by overall height 8 inch risers with the 2 inch
rise on the top cross bar equals 10 inches.
- 4 total weld points